Friday 10 April 2015

Going Solo

My intention was to be out on the bite this weekend, the forecast has other ideas. The grass had its first cut of 2015 midweek ahead of a wet and windy weekend. When I was out I caught site of a Swallow which is earlier than I’ve noticed them arriving since I moved here, seems I see them usually around the 20th, good sign? I’ll have a look out the window about 5am to see what the weathers doing, might have a shot for Sea Trout if I’m in the mood.
              I got a decent deal on this Kannad Marine Safelink Solo from the Marine Superstore.

This was hopefully the last of many parcels which arrived today, easy to operate; rugged feeling and it should accompany me on most of my solo shore Bass trips as well as out on the water. Not one to be held back if I want to do something myself it’s occurred to me in the past some of the situations I’ve been in. If I’m out at night or in areas where there is no mobile signal I would be in trouble if anything happened. It’s no replacement for common sense but makes good sense for the kayak and other situations.
 

No comments: