Monday 15 April 2013

Better odds today

It’s been good to get  a few trips under my belt with sessions on Friday, Saturday and today. I think I can call that the spring shakedown. The legs and joints are working and I’m in the rhythm with my casting and managed some fish to boot.
A better day today.  I managed to convert half of the interested fish into catches going 4 from 8, the morning being more productive than this afternoon. This was the best of them, 49cm. It’s a fish well on its way back to condition, it looked better in the flesh than the picture.
Unfortunately the camera gets absolutely nowhere near the stunning blue/green I could see as I released this fish.

2 comments:

Col said...

That's a lovely fish, and no less than you deserve considering the effort put in.

Col

Martin said...

Thanks.Its good to be out and about again making the most of my chances.

Cheers
Martin