Friday 17 August 2018

Well observed

This is an interesting observation from a guy who clearly spends more time chasing bass than me. As I've fumbled my way through targeting bass from my kayak last year but more so this year, I had been noticing a number of similarities in relation to what's being said on his blog post here  


           
Me with a Wexford bass from a few years back
When I live as far away from the main area I like to fish for bass as I do, at the same time, being limited to a couple of sessions a month, the conclusions take longer to arrive at. I'm not fishing in the exactly the same kind of situations but what I've noticed in the last two months has been interesting. Great post.

The forecast looks pretty shit this weekend.I'm currently weighing up whether I want to be fighting the wind on my Outback on Sunday....

No comments: