Sunday 1 July 2018

An early late start

Up at 2am and on the road for 2.45am I was wondering why I went to bed really. Having looked at what I have on in July I'll miss the nice set of tides around the middle of the month. Today was a bit of a push to get my first Bass of the year, in other words I'm late getting off the mark this year.
A lean 71cm
Gutted about the pic being out of focus( the other blurring is deliberate BTW) I had a magic fight off this fish and while it was resting in my net I set the camera on timer. In doing so I changed the mode to scene. I didn't muck about as I wanted the fish back so didn't check till I got back to the car. Lean for its length it will pack the weight on over the summer till the next time it does what it needs to do.
.

 Four bass and a lot of fun with some pollack that seemed to be up for a party despite the bright sunlight and low tide combination. Great days fishing, well the worth the effort and early start.

No comments: