Wednesday 13 June 2018

The Haunting

I had a shot locally for Pollack around the middle of May, a mid-week evening session on a lovely night. The area was all but devoid of Pollack, two small fish in 3 hours. A guy I met on a kayak last time out, he was in exactly the same place he left me on my previous visit. I had put him on some fish using my marker float as he didn't have a finder. As I was catching fish I could hear him shout “dinner dinner”. I later found out by speaking to him he had been out the day previously, that day, the next day and was intending to fish this spot on the Monday as well. The calm weather has a lot to answer for, this guys been haunting the place in his blue/light blue camo tandem. Revive the Clyde bollocks, the Clyde is Alive? All that's been done there is put more general pressure on one of the few decent marks easily accessible by a kayak. I've made the odd mistake myself but responsible and social media? Marks named and battered all over Youtube,? Not too clever in my book.



No comments: