Saturday 24 February 2018

Lean machine

Nice to be out again two weeks on the bounce. I cant complain, would have liked a better picture of this fish, preferably in June, when it will have packed on some weight.

       4 jumps and a couple of nice runs before it was slipped back, 52.5cm

I had a couple of other fish as well, nice day when I was out of the wind. The week ahead looks fun, amber weather warnings and the beast from the east! I'll be giving it a miss next weekend anyway, hopefully we'll be in a milder spell next time out. 

Like a few other bloggers I'll start listing the gear I use on my sessions. I'll update any posts made  this year on the off chance it's of interest to anyone reading my blog now and in the future. 

  • Rod- Century HPR 9ft 5-28g
  • Reel-Daiwa Exceler 2500HA
  • Braid- Sufix 832 0.14
  • Leader- Seaguar  Red Label fluro10 pound BS, Riverge 2mm ring connection
  • Lures-Magic Minnow D360,black/silver and "the German"UV Tyskeren



No comments: