Wednesday 30 September 2015

Good times on the Ebro movie


Good times on the Ebro from Martin A on Vimeo.
I’ve eventually got around to finishing this. 7 hours of video from two cameras reduced to 6 minutes. I dropped the GoPro editing software due to various the problems which I encountered so it unfortunately took me longer than normal. It’s the first video I’ve done for a year so I was also a little rusty. Losing good fish is never easy, when this happens on the last day and the fishing’s already rock hard, well…those damn Zander! Apologies in advance for the language.

4 comments:

Luremaniac! said...

Haha this made my day! Perfect video man. You need to make more..

Martin said...

Cheers Dimitrious,had a few laughs myself, think we were both losing the plot at the end.

Mal Darwen said...

Hi Martin, great post thanks.

We've given this post and your blog a mention in our collection of Best British Sea Fishing Blogs here:

http://blog.fishtec.co.uk/best-british-sea-fishing-blogs

Hope you like it.

Martin said...

Glad you like it Mal.