Sunday 16 August 2015

Most wanted

To take a leaf out of Scott's book( or rather his blog)

The first and last time I caught a Large Mouth Bass was a long time ago outside Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. I was introduced to the Senko by a local who knew the technique and did his best to show me the ropes. I was rank rotten at using them at the time. I managed a few fish but it was an education. They filmed the first Predator movie there, no mini guns or crazy aliens cutting around the jungle but that day I did have another first, a really warm  and cling film sweaty peanut butter/jelly sandwich. Pretty good as it happens.
Predators don’t come much uglier than the Wels Catfish, don’t see us getting any true monsters with our intended approach but I’m hoping we pick up a few.
They'll no doubt be a blow by blow account on my blog soon, win or lose we'll give it our best shot.

2 comments:

Luremaniac! said...

Oh im looking forward to your reports! Give them hell!

Martin said...

Will do Dimitrious