Sunday 26 July 2015

Motivation

I’ve had the image at the bottom of this post as a screen saver for a while now. For the avoidance of any doubt it's not a fish I caught. It serves as a little bit of motivation now and then. I know this fish was caught from one of the lochs I visit. In the dull moments or on the early starts I’m wondering if it’s still swimming around with a few of its mates of a similar size. You can but day dream I guess.

                                                                      To get from this
 
To this
 
                                                                               To this

                                     In a cold Scottish loch takes some doing for a Perch
                          A proper wild beast and not a pond fed porker, think I read it was 4.8

3 comments:

brian said...

That's a dream perch Martin, don't think I've ever caught one bigger than a pound!

Martin said...

Thanks Brian. Aye, been dreaming about the fish at the bottom of the post for a while. I've a slight obsession with these at the minute, sad but true.

brian said...

With perch like the 3 pounder you caught Martin, I can see why you've got an obsession with them!