Monday 15 July 2013

Need some help?


It looks like I won’t be in Ireland this year which is a pity.  4 of the last 5 years I’ve made plans to fish with Jim in Wexford but due to the weather it’s been only one trip which has gone ahead. The fishing in July 2011 was tough but we caught fish, I enjoyed myself, lessons were learned and experience gained. Jim has a good way to him and I like how he goes about his business. By all accounts and by Ireland’s standards last year was poor and a continuing trend based on his long term views of things in his part of the world. I wish him all the best for 2013, guiding is a life style choice and I guess we all like the idea of it but the reality of it could be very different.
I visit his blog on a regular basis where the dialogue, images and links provide some inspiration.When you fish alone as much as I do as well as not having anyone around me that has it that bad for lure fishing for Bass its good to have a look at what goes on elsewhere. I’ve been in need of a lift recently see Here for a mindset  and Here for some of what worked on Saturday.

Thanks Jim



No comments: