Thursday 30 May 2013

Some action and a sunset

I've been feeling like shit since I went to Norway due to a sinus infection. Thanks to the magic of Amoxicillin I felt great today so headed up the sea lochs after work.



The fish I caught tonight were a bonus.
This was the first session this year where I was on one layer of clothing.


Nice little fish on frost silver/copper Fight



49cm as the light started to go and the tide dropped. It took a UV 360 in-line, this is fast becoming my favourite Sea Trout lure.




47cm ,one for the road, again on the UV in-line


Last Friday night was scrubber so the plan is to head down the SW for my second attempt at  Bass this year. I've got some crab there just in case the weather changes ; o )


2 comments:

Col said...

Cracking pictures and superb seatrouts, nice one Martin.

Martin said...

A privilege to be out on a night like Wednesday night. Hope we have a few more of those in the months ahead.