Sunday 26 August 2012

SW early Sunday morning

With the weather due to break on Monday with what looks like a particularly snotty forecast Jamie and I decided to fish Sunday early o’clock. This was a wee bit of struggle for me after fishing Saturday morning.
This fish took the SP confidently as it dropped into the water @ around 2am. There was a rock just behind me that made the self-timer picture easy enough.
It was a calm night and we both caught fish but wrapped it up at 5am with a strengthening northerly wind. By this point no amounts of Red Bull were working for me so we got the head down till 8am after a drive to mark B.
Jamie just happened to be next to me when this one hit the lure at range. There was a fair amount of activity from Terns, Sea Trout, Mullet and Bass given it was a smaller tide, hope we catch a break with the weather next weekend.