Friday 18 May 2012

Hand made

I picked some bits and pieces up this week which I ordered last month but which never arrived in time for my Kyle trip( no fault of the retailer) Long story short I got talking to a member of the team when I placed the order and we spoke about in- line Sea Trout lures from Kinetic and he knew how these worked and how they were produced from what was cottage industry till it was bought out. As it happens he also makes them by hand and you might recognise these from some patterns you have seen in the past but there are a few differences.Its basically a Launce imitation designed to be fished on or near the surface in a tail down sort of presentation. At 22g and 12cm it will cover a country mile.When you see it working underwater with an explanation of why accompanied with the footage of Launce in action scooping off the surface in the videos mentioned previously on my blog it seems a reasonable option. It should be a handy addition to the toolkit.

Thank you James.