Saturday 11 February 2012

Soft plastic nonsense

This is one good reason to have breathalyser software on your Paypal



Over the last few months I've been buying a few bits and bobs here and there so when May/June comes the spending will be done and the fishing can begin in earnest. I just hadn't realised that so much had been lying around in a variety of small packages in the tackle emporium that is " the garage" Wide gape hooks, weighted jig heads, Wave Worms, Hart Absolute's and the Xlayers, Illex Gambits and Nitros from last year to make up the numbers. To be fair most are pretty cheap which is just as well.


The good news is I've not bought any more hard lures and wont be...don't need them. I will be back out next weekend if the weather's right I will hopefully have something to post.

No comments: