Wednesday 14 July 2010

It's a funny old game sometimes

I fished last Friday night which is the first in July for Bass. In terms of sessions I have not really got going so far in June, July or indeed this year and it felt like it. Jamie and I fished an area I had not visited for a couple of years. There had been a SW on it for most of the day with the wind switching to the NW then NE with the sea calming off nicely it looked good to go. Long and short I had a Pollack straight away on a Z Claw. Jamie had 3 Bass and lost one on the Mag Popper. I changed pretty much after Jamie took two fish but with the same lure I only managed one offer.You can try and work it out sometimes but still doubt what you’re doing. The answer is probably the most rational one, although we were about 20 yards apart there were no fish in front of me at that point (that’s my story anyway)

No comments: