Saturday 7 September 2019

What a day....

Multiple pieces of kit failing, some it my fault, some just bad luck. I wasn't really comfortable fishing here without a sounder as the area is completely unknown to me. It's also not without some risk while fishing alone, a large swell, tide and  reflected waves kept  me on my toes. It certainly isn't Skye but it has potential. I had about a dozen Pollack but cut my trip short, it felt like the right thing to do after nearly being run over by an arsehole in a RIB. Even when they did see me in the swell, while on the way to Specsavers, Mr McGoo powered on past and didn't come down an inch from the plane. A flag  on my boat certainly might help. When it whispers, listen, my two day trip became one, some repairs are required as well as a new rod .....

No comments: