Saturday 11 May 2019

Early start


I took a half day off work on Friday, I thought I might have at least a chance of a fish. After checking my blog I’ve had a few fish around the middle to end of May, nice day, worth a punt.  This fish tapped at the lure 5 times, to be fair I though it was a Pollack plucking at the FBM. I stopped the retrieve about 20ft away and let it swing towards the yak, had this work for me before and it eventually took it confidently. A nice scrap that had me smiling, happy with that I had another fish do the same thing but didn’t convert it.  It’s been a long week at work so only fished for 3 1/2 hours, can’t complain, this is the earliest I’ve caught a Bass in May. That’s the new boat christened with some silver as well…
Nice way to start a weekend.



No comments: