Saturday 2 December 2017

Denmark here we come!

April 2019 is a long way off but if the time passes like it has this year the trip to the island of Fyn will be here before I know it. New faces, new places but the same fish that the guys I've hooked up with for the trip love to fish for.

As you might know, the Danes know a wee bit about saltwater Sea  Trout fishing so it will be an interesting trip. I'm under no illusion that it could be tough, my mate Jim thinks I might need my Sea Trout magnet turned up to 11( is it not always Jim?)

2 comments:

DannyO said...

Magic! Sounds like a great plan Martin. You'll be able to stock up on D360s while you're there. https://issuu.com/seatrout.dk/docs/hav___rred_mag_2017_eng_isuu

Martin said...

No doubt Danny, might have a few in the garage as it happens ;0) Retail therapy in Denmark could be painful.