Friday 18 October 2013

Fishing Doppelganger


Not much fishing getting done so I’ve resorted to reading about, well fishing…..
 
Stewart gave me this magazine a few weeks back but it wasn’t till Lynne asked me how I got on the front of the magazine I actually noticed the resemblance. My mother was here for dinner that night so when I told her I’d made the front cover she was pleased for me :0) My dad did have a brother that went to Oz in the 70’s. Maybe I should get the family tree looked up as the lure fishing looks great.

4 comments:

Sam R said...

Erm, it's clearly not you mate, he's caught a decent fish...

Martin said...

True Sam, the image is flawed in this respect. It is however hard to take from a man known to wear a long silver wig and a dress....

Scott Hutchison said...

Bream Schmeam. Can the guy catch rockling?

Martin said...

Fair point Scott, slugs rule!