Thursday 5 April 2012

You've got to get up to get down

Headed north with work today then back south again, pit stop disco city. For some reason  a 7ft  Savage Gear  was found in my boot... 3 nice fish from 4 offers tonight then home. I managed to press record on my camera this time. The new Scandanavian metals seem pretty good, even caught a fish on the jaffa pattern that I bought for a laugh, its got a mental action.


Here is the 1st little chap about a pound.

I took a picture of this fish and a little bit of video and then my camera just about died.

The lures that did the damage with the Merlot that might just do some damage as well ....


Gear- 7ft Savage Gear Bushwacker
Daiwa Caldia 3000 & 10 pound Copolymer and some Norse metal

I've not used the HPR for Sea Trout yet but might give it a run out on my next session. Its 9ft and casts 5-28 so it should put the light end lures out there better than the whacker.