Thursday 12 April 2012

Sea Trout Action in my underwear

I'm away from home again...one night, one suit no trousers to fish in! I got organised last night but forgot to pack a pair of strides so i left the hotel with my leaky breathables and my boots on....nice look going through reception.

I have to say it was a bit chilly when wading especially with a few leaks in important strategic areas such as knee level. I could have opted not to wade but why come home dry when I never do ??

3 from 5 tonight best fish around 1 1/2 cracking scrap with lots of jumps.

 I've decided to try and take better and more interesting pictures if I can. Here are a couple of standard pics


(I will post them up when I get back home) I also have another video clip, not much better than the last. I might get a Go Pro camera set up at some point, would be great for getting some Sea Trout video action and would be spot on for surface fishing for Bass in the months ahead. The Olympus is hanging in there but with it getting a dunking in saltwater its only a matter of time.



I used the HPR for Sea Trout for the first time tonight, really good. The outfit certainly put the 18g Hansen Fight lures out there and the whole outfit has a nice balanced, smooth and sensitive feel to it.