Thursday 7 April 2011

Football or fishing ??


I spent last weekend in Perth with the travelling support of the mighty Killie. A nil nil draw on a pitch as bald as my head. I couldn't do that every weekend, but again like fishing sometimes your there just for a day out. Good company with a few light refreshments but I did probably play in better games when I kicked a ball.


I looked these two classics out today, Daiwa Amorphous Whisker's . The BTB's in better nick for its age than me to be fair. I intend to put these two to some use over the next six weeks or so with maybe Plaice, Flounder, Turbot and possibly an early Smoothie. Bass will start to make an appearance around now not to mention Mullet at the end of the month.


The lure gear was dusted down, Ireland's been booked since January and July wont be long till its here so happy days!

No comments: